Mom Jeans - How to style it

06:42

Hi there,


Today I took some pictures with my Mom Jeans. You know those jeans your mom used to wear back in her youth?  Those baggy high waisted jeans that used to be considered horrible and made just for those moms that have had already given up of life?
Well... things change and they are so fashionable now days. I bought ones for myself and I took some photos of it, here they are along side with some ways to style them.



I love the way this jeans make my butt look like. So they are not as unflattering as they say ;)





For the post I wore my mom jeans with a simple cropped black t-shirt and made a pretty simple outfit but usually I would make a bigger effort on it. 





You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images